Plugins for Fulfillers - Lightspeed App
Note* automatically pull inventory from lightspeed fulfiller into Quivers and It helps to smooth and streamline the daily operations of businesses.
Description: Lightspeed Retail is one of the first plugins fulfillers will get access to for inventory. With Lightspeed Retail, you have a total retail POS system that you can rely on. It has a wide array of functionalities that include quoting, invoicing, management, and ordering tools. These are further complemented by robust reporting features, timesheets, and job functionalities. Users can manage inventory and customers, handle transactions more easily, and take a more in-depth look at their businesses’ analytics. In a nutshell, Lightspeed is a rich eCommerce system that enables users to manage on-site and online inventory, while providing multi-channel data analysis.
How to use:
- Navigate to the left-hand rail on the panel and click on App. in the dropdown menu, you will see a tab called My Apps and App Marketplace.
- My Apps is a dashboard which provides an organized view of all currently added apps. These apps are available on the App Marketplace where all currently developed apps are organized.
- In order to add an app, navigate to the App Marketplace via either the left-hand rail, or the tab on top of the current view.
- By clicking on an app, you will be able to delve deeper into its details. An Add App button will be available, and by clicking on it, it will add the app to your panel.
- Note that if an app is already added to your panel, then the button will instead say Go To App. By clicking on the button, you will be redirected to the My Apps page which will list the already added app.
- Once the app is added, you may navigate back to the Apps page once more to see that it has populated the page.
- There are multiple available options once an app is configured. For Lightspeed in specific, the app must first be authenticated. This can be done by clicking on the hyperlink which sits on the lower end of the page prompting you to authenticate it.
- This process is fairly simple and will open a window that will require your Lightspeed account information in order for you to proceed.
- Once authenticated, you will be able to perform multiple actions with your app such as pausing its usage, removing it, or configuring the time intervals between each inventory sync.
- Note that on the top right corner of every app, there are two status dots. Both dots symbolize the status of a different aspect of the app. On the top, the first is the status of the app and its configuration. It will be red/yellow if there are missing components, or if it is malfunctioning. It will be grey if the app is paused. The second is the status of the current version of the app. The dot will be red/yellow is the app is out of date.
You can also track all your inventory across different locations due to the platform’s multi-store capability. This feature allows staff to check inventory or sell from anywhere in your store with the use of an external device. Aside from this, serial numbers can be created for use on your products, allowing you to track them with ease. The built-in matrix system also allows for product variations which may involve size, color, and material.
Lightspeed Retail can monitor sales and inventory numbers allowing you to see changes in your profits and sales. It can likewise integrate purchasing transfers and different vendors into a single master order. Special orders, layaways, and work orders may also be processed using the system. Users can generate high-level sales reports and customizable in-depth data reports providing them with high-quality information that can be used to make smart, and well-informed business decisions.