What are Program Rewards?
Program Rewards is a system that is designed to allow you the freedom to build out specialized programs that incentivize and reward groups of consumers, such as shop employees and brand ambassadors who receive benefits such as special pricing and access to a dedicated store.
Quivers Program Rewards establishes a connection between the ambassadors’ promotional efforts and their rewards. It tracks and evaluates their performance in driving sales to the brand's website and, based on their success throughout the program, offers them additional incentives beyond special pricing. These rewards may include free products or discounts on future purchases, creating a loyalty program specifically tailored to these promoters and brand ambassadors.
How to Set up Program Rewards
To set up Program Rewards you must first have an Ambassador Relationship Manager Portal within your Quivers Account. For information on how to configure this see How to set up an Ambassador Program.
Open your Ambassador Portal and navigate to the “Program Rewards” tab. Here you can configure the settings for your program:
1. Set your dollar-to-point conversion rate from referred sales. Points can be configured to generate from referred sales. You can also set limits here on maximum earned points at any given time or cap the amount of spent points per user. You can also add a Program Description. This will be visible to your ambassadors.
2. Configure Custom Product Rules - If you want to offer more points for certain products in addition to the general point-to-dollar configuration, product rules offer a way to tailor the points earned from individual products. You can choose to set up custom rules in addition to your global point rules, or use custom product rules by themselves to create a unique point structure based on specific products. By setting point values for specific items, you can effectively encourage your ambassadors to prioritize and focus their sales efforts on those products. Rules can be added on an individual basis, or uploaded by CSV.
3. Training & Advocacy - Here you can create training sessions for your ambassadors which can be assigned point values. Points can serve as incentives to encourage ambassadors to complete them successfully. You can link to videos or web-hosted PDFs, and training can be uploaded in bulk by CSV, a thumbnail image for videos is necessary. If you can embed your videos via YouTube, we can also track the % of the videos your ambassadors have watched.
4. Rewards Rewards can be set as a discount or specific item. Once your Ambassador has accrued enough points, they will be able to choose from the rewards set in this section. You can configure these rewards to “Deplete points when redeemed’ meaning your ambassador’s points will be reset to zero once they have claimed a reward.
- Discounts - These need to be set up before setting up your Program Reward as a voucher credit. For more on this see How to Create a Discount
- Free Products - You must have a storefront linked to the Portal for this feature to be enabled.
- Consumer Group Access - gives the ambassador access to an exclusive consumer group where they may get discounts/special offers.
Within the Rewards list, you can drag/drop to choose what order you would like the rewards to be presented to your ambassadors in. When your Ambassador logs into their portal, they will be presented with the Top 5 rewards, so you can highlight any you wish to draw the most attention to.