If your brand uses Sales Reps, ARM can be used to empower them with the tools and access necessary to effectively manage their territories, incentivize dealers, and drive sales growth.
To add sales reps:
- Create a claiming region for your reps
- Navigate to the "Fulfillment" section and click on "Claiming Regions."
- Add distinct claiming regions, naming them appropriately so that they are significant to the rep or reps you associate with them.
- The geographic region does not affect this grouping at all, these claiming regions are just used to group retailers into conceptual “territories”
- Repeat this step to create all necessary claiming regions corresponding to your sales reps' territories.
- Add your sales reps as users
- Access the "Settings" tab and select "Users."
- Enter the relevant details for each sales rep, ensuring to designate their user type as "Sales Representative."
- Retailer territory details will automatically populate on the right. Use the "+Update Retailer Territory" option to associate regions with their respective territories.
- Repeat this process for each sales rep.
- Add your Sales Reps to Consumer Groups
- Ensure that the Sales Rep users are added to the respective Consumer Group for which the portal is enabled.
NOTE: Sales reps can be associated with multiple regions, and each region can accommodate multiple sales representatives. In cases where your portal is set up to be “Invite Link Only” or “Store Number”, your sales representatives must be added to the Consumer Group for the program you are running to be able to access their links and invitations.