In this article, we will cover the following:
Connecting with Fulfillers
To connect with Fulfillers and begin offering orders for fulfillment, navigate to the "Fulfillment" tab on the right-hand menu of the Quivers Admin Panel and choose "Fulfillers".
Once there, it will automatically populate all of the companies that are on Quivers. There are a few different ways to find a Fulfiller you are looking to connect with:
Using the search bar, search by Company Name (text)
Scroll through our pre-populated list and click on the blue plus sign to the right of the Merchant to make a connection
Choose the "Import Fulfillers" button to import a list of Fulfillers you currently work with
If you click on this option there is a template you can utilize to add Fulfiller information to.
Can't find your connection? Invite them to join the Quivers network by using the blue "Invite Fulfiller" button
All that's needed is the Fulfiller's email address
There are four different views you can look at within this section: All, Connected, Pending Requests, Wants to Connect, and Available to Connect:
- All: All Fulfillers will be displayed here regardless of their connection status.
- Connected: This is where you can easily view the Fulfillers you're currently connected with, this is indicated with a green checkmark beside the Fulfillers information.
- Pending Requests: These are pending connection requests that you've sent to a Fulfiller, this means that the Fulfiller is not currently connected with you & is unable to fulfill your orders.
- Wants to Connect: This section is for connection requests sent to you by a Fulfiller, this means that a Fulfiller wants to connect and begin fulfilling your orders.
- This type of request requires your approval, if you click on the yellow arrow to the right of a Fulfillers information, you can either Accept or Ignore their connection request.
- Available to Connect: These are all of the Fulfillers available to connect with that you haven't connected with yet. If you would like to connect with a Fulfiller, you can click on the blue + to the right of their information.
Once you've connected with a Fulfiller, you can configure order routing settings and claiming policies to allow them to fulfill orders. For more information, please see Order Routing and Claiming Policies.
Disconnecting with Fulfillers
To disconnect from a Fulfiller, navigate to the "Fulfillment" tab on the right-hand menu of the Quivers Admin Panel and choose "Fulfillers". Click on the "Connected" tab & scroll until you find the Fulfiller OR search for them by name in the search bar.
Once you've found the Fulfiller you want to disconnect with, click on their information and a menu will populate on the right side of the screen:
In the right menu, scroll to the bottom until you see the red "Disconnect" button. Click disconnect and it will have you confirm if you'd like to disconnect with this Fulfiller.