How to Set-up Price Types
Price types are connected to Storefronts (Marketplaces), and are comprised of both a currency and a name of your choosing. Each price type added to your catalog will show as a column within the Product Details/Product Variant table. For more information on editing and managing products, please view Product Details.
Let's look at how to create an edit Price Types:
1. Navigate to "Settings" in the left-hand rail of the admin panel
2. In the top navigation tab above the content on the right side of the screen, click "Price Types"
3. Click on the blue "+Add Pricetype" button to open a pop-up window
4. Now give your Price Type a name in the "Name" in put and select a "Currency" from the corresponding dropdown; then click the blue "Add Price Type" button to save
5. To edit that new Price Type, click on the blue pencil icon to the right of the Price Type name