Disabling Returns Per Storefront
By default, returns are allowed on each Quivers storefront created. If you would prefer not to allow customers to request returns from their My Account page, you can turn off the abilities on a per storefront level. Here are the steps for disabling returns on your storefront:
- Select "Marketplaces" from the left-hand Quivers menu.
- Click on Storefrontsin the sub-menu of "Marketplaces" on the left-hand side of the admin panel.
- Select the Storefront you would like to disable return abilities by clicking the pencil icon from the far right screen.
- Once in the storefront editor, click on the “Storefront” tab.
- To enable returns, toggle the "Allow Returns" to blue. A return address section will display what address should be included on the notification to consumers for the return. To disable return functionality, switch the toggle to off (grey), and the return address portion will no longer be visible.
*Please note that you can still create returns for customers via the orders screen for the storefront, but the consumer will not be able to request a return if disabled.