Create a Custom Fee
Custom fees are designated by the Merchant and will display as a line item in the Customer's cart if configured. This will show in the same area as "Sub-Total", "Tax", etc.
1. Navigate to "Shipping" in the right-hand rail of your admin panel
2. Select Edit (blue pencil icon) to the right of the Shipping Policy to add to an existing, or add a new Shipping Policy by clicking the blue "Add Policy" button in the upper right-hand corner. Once created, click the blue pencil icon to the right of the policy name to edit
3. Once the Shipping Policy edit screen has loaded, scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate the "Custom Fee" section
4. To create a new fee, click the gray "Add Custom Fee" button in the upper right-hand corner of the Custom Fee section; this will populate a new line input for your new Custom Fee:
5. Fill out the required fields, which include:
Fee Name - the label that shows in the Customer's cart and gives insight into why they are being charged an additional fee
Tax Included - if tax needs to be included and collected for your fee, the dropdown should be set to Yes. If taxes do not need to be collected this will display, "No"
Amount - the amount of fees to display to the Consumer. If there are multiple customized fees, each fee will be an individual line item in the Customer's cart
Edit Disclaimer - the disclaimer will be reflected on the Customer on their order confirmation notification sent by Quivers. This should be specific in order to communicate the reason the customer was charged a fee