How to Create an Expedited Shipping Option
1. Navigate to Shipping in the left-hand rail to open your Shipping Panel within the Quivers Admin Panel
2. Create a Shipping Policy by clicking on the blue "Add Policy" button in the upper right-hand corner. You will create different Shipping environments for the regions where you will be shipping
3. Once you've clicked Add Policy, a pop-up will appear and ask you to name your Policy by filling in the "Policy Name" input. Click the blue "Create Policy" to Save
4. After the policy is created, click on the blue pencil icon to the right of the policy name to edit
5. Then, select the "Expedited Shipping" option from the "Policy Type" dropdown
6. Next, you can specific how many days should reflect in a Customer's shopping cart of when they can expect to have their order shipped. This is done by entering the number of days in the "Shipping Expectation" field:
For example, if 3 days is entered in the "Shipping Expectation" field, at checkout the customer will see "Your Items are Expected to Ship by X date," which will be three days in the future from the date they complete their purchase.
You can have both Standard and Expedited Shipping Options display to the Consumer at checkout. This means you will have 2 shipping policies created in your Quivers Admin Panel. One set to the policy type Standard and one set to the policy type Expedited.
7. Finally, ensure the correct currency is selected from the "Currency"dropdown
*Note: you can only create 2 policies total and cannot create multiple Expedited Shipping speeds.
Example Customer View at checkout when Standard and Expedited Shipping are Options:
Now that the expedited shipping policy is created, you can assign this policy to specific Marketplaces, or Storefronts.
1. Scroll down to the "Marketplaces" section of your expedited policy
2. Select the Marketplace(s) you would like associated with this Shipping Policy by checking the boxes next to the desired Marketplace (s)
After the policy is created and assigned to Marketplace(s), you can designate what regions this shipping policy is serving.
1. To create a new region, click the gray "New Region" button in the lower right-hand corner of the "Regions" section of the Shipping Policy
2. Doing so will open a pop-up window with a list of all locations that can be selected. Be sure to fill out the following:
Name - this is the name of your new Region
Locations - a list of all possible locations to select for this particular region
3. Once done, click the blue "Create Shipping Region" to save
4. The region will now be visible under the "Regions" section of your Shipping Policy; you can select this region to associate it with your policy by checking off the box next to the region name
Once the policy is created, assigned to a marketplace and a region, then the products within your admin panel can be associated with the Shipping Policy.
1. Scroll down to the "Items" section within the Shipping Policy
2. Click into the folders where your desired products reside
3. Once you've located the products to be added to the policy, simply click on the checkbox to the left of the product name; the product will then be added to the Shipping Policy
*Helpful Tip: if an entire product folder will fall into one policy, select the the "Check all" option at the top of the item list to save time.
The last step in creating your new Expedited Shipping Option is to set-up the correct Shipping Fees.
1. Scroll down to the "Shipping Fees" section of the Shipping Policy
2. Select your Fee Type (Amount, Quantity, or Weight) from the "Fee Type" dropdown
3. Add Tiers as necessary
Shipping Fees by Quantity
1 to 3 items $20.00 Shipping Fee
3 items and above Free Shipping
Shipping Fees by Amount
$0 to $300.00 purchase total $50.00 Shipping Fee
$300.00 and above Free Shipping
Shipping Fees By Weight
0 lb to 20 lb Free Shipping
20 lb and above $20.00 Shipping Fee
Maximum Package Weight 50 lb