How to Upload Fulfiller Inventory to Quivers
Did you know the Quivers system can claim orders on your behalf based on your inventory?
To add inventory to Quivers for the merchants you support, all you need is a spreadsheet (in CSV format) that contains a column for UPC code and a column for "stock" (which refers to the inventory level for that product). We only allowed a fulfiller to add inventory based on UPC and the stock level. Now, we support UPC+Stock, as well as any other identifier (such as SKU, GTIN, etc) + Stock + Merchant. We also added support for a "Product" label field, so everyone can have a friendly way to refer to that inventory in the Quivers Panel. You must use either UPC OR one of the other identifier fields, but not both. Since the file contains both, you would need to choose what to use. Our recommendation would be to strip out everything except the UPC and Stock Level columns (and maybe perhaps rename SKU or Description to "Product", if you want that friendly name available in the panel). The inventory will be uploaded under the "Inventory" tab in the left-hand rail menu in your Admin Panel. Prepare an excel sheet with the two mandatory columns, UPC and Stock. Convert this excel sheet into a .csv file and upload it to the panel.
With auto-claiming, you will be assigned orders based on the rules set by the merchant, but Quivers will assign the order to you once it becomes available if you have inventory.
Make sure that the toggle button, "Auto-Claim Enabled" is green if you wish to turn on this feature.
1. Click "Inventory" from the left-hand rail menu of your Quivers Admin Panel
2. Click the blue "Import" from the top right-hand corner
3. A pop-up window will appear where you can select your file to import from your computer
*Helpful Tip: select "Purge" to erase previous inventory and have only the most recent inventory upload be recognized as available products.
4. Click the blue "Upload" button in the pop-up window
5. Select "Auto Claiming Enabled." This starts the process of Quivers claiming orders on your behalf. You will be notified about orders which have been claimed for you!