An Overview of Fulfiller Settings
The settings section of the Quivers Admin Panel hosts settings and information relevant to admin interaction which includes accounting information, and administrative users of the Quivers Admin Panel.
The following information will provide an overview of the various sections of Settings.
Select "Settings" from the left hand rail navigation of the Quivers Admin Panel:
The details tab is the first tab in the series of tabs available for configuration within the Quivers Admin Panel. The information provided in this view will be used for consumer notifications.
Legal Name - Many times entities will have a different name for legally for their business, especially if the business holds rights to multiple businesses. As an example, we are a business called "Quivers," however, our legal name is "Quivers International, Inc."
Industry - There are a limited number of category options to classify your business. This does not have an effect on your experience on Quivers, it is for an internal category reference. If you don't see a category that fits your business type, select the most relevant option available.
Website - This should be the URL of your current website. If you are a fulfiller and you do not have a website, you can leave this field blank.
Customer Email BCC - The email entered in this field will receive all notifications that are sent to consumers regarding orders. This field gives you complete visibility into the consumer experience. If you are a fulfiller and configure an email into this field, you will receive all notifications from consumers after an order has been claimed by your business.
Phone Number - This is the generic phone number for your business.
Support Email - This is the email shown to customers to reach out to incase they need support.
Support Phone Number - For fulfillers, the number listed here should be the number you would like consumers to contact you at. When an order is processed in the Quivers Admin Panel, notifications are automatically produced and sent to consumers. For fulfillers, this details section will be the information used within those notifications.
Address - The address listed here should be your corporate location if you are a Merchant on Quivers. If you are a fulfiller on Quivers, you will want this address to reflect the location you would like consumers to return products. Addresses must be associated with a Google recognized address for order calculations. If your address does not display as a match as you are typing your address, please let firstname.lastname@example.org know.
Description - The information provided in this view will be used for internal reference only. You can provide a description for the services your business provides.
From the top tab menu within Settings, select the tab labeled "Accounting" which will show two sections: Paylution Account and Stripe Account Verification
Let's take a look at each field together:
1. Paylution Account - Paylution (www.paylution.com) is an easy-to-use, secure, global online Pay Portal dedicated to your organization and its associates.
Paylution allows you to receive payments electronically and transfer them quickly and efficiently into your bank account. For more information on Paylution, please visit the Quivers knowledge base article: What is Paylution?
Merchant ID - When your Paylution account is created, the Paylution login will request your merchant id. This field in Quivers provides the merchant id you can use when configuring your Paylution account.
Account Receivable Contact - The contact included in this section will be considered the accounting contact for Quivers. This user will receive the Paylution activation email to configure the bank information on Paylution. This information is required to process and create your Paylution account.
2. Stripe Account Verification - As Quivers migrates from Paylution to Stripe, you may continue using the Paylution pay portal until otherwise notified by Quivers. If you have been notified that you are now utilizing Stripe for pay outs of the settlement period, reference this help article: Entering Bank and Bank Contact Details Into Quivers.
If you have been notified that you are using Stripe for pay outs, then you will need to utilize the "Bank Accounts" tab in your Quivers Admin Panel. The account listed here will receive the pay outs directly.
1. Select "Bank Accounts" from the top tabs within the Settings menu in your Quivers Admin Panel
2. Click the blue "Add Bank Account" button in the upper right-hand corner
3. Enter the details (as seen below) for the bank account you prefer Quivers to deposit funds into for orders fulfilled. These details are private and securely sent to Stripe directly. Then click the blue "Add Bank Account" button to save:
The Sales Tax section allows you to specify which economic Nexuses your business needs to collect and remit taxes. To learn more about this, please reference this help article: United States Taxes & Origin and Destination Based States.
The Quivers system allows you to enable whichever shipping methods your business utilizes. Quivers has a number of pre-populated options, or you may choose to add your own custom shipping methods. These are specifically for any orders you fulfill through Quivers. The methods enabled will appear in the dropdown during the shipping process of order claiming.
1. Select Settings from the left hand rial menu of your Admin Panel
2. From the top tab menu, select the tab labeled "Shipping Methods"
3. Once there, you can simply click the box(es) next to the pre-populated methods your business utilizes or click the blue "Add Shipping Method" button in the upper right hand corner to create your own
Any business entity on Quivers can add as many users as they want to have access to the Quivers Admin Panel. Each user listed in this screen is able to configure custom notification preferences. To take a look at all notification preference options per user, visit Managing Notification Options.
1. Select Settings from the left hand rail menu of your Admin Panel
2. From the top tab menu, select the tab labeled "Users"
3. Then, click the blue "Add new user" button in the upper right hand corner; this will open a pop-up window with four inputs
4. Fill out each input as directed:
First Name - first name of the user
Last Name - last name of the user
Email - email of the user, and where the "Registration" email from Quivers will be sent (Use the email address you would like to be associated with the business. As an example, you may not want to use someone's personal email over their work email address if you want the work email address associated to Quivers)
Role - role of the new user
Let's take a look at each option for the "Role" input:
Admin - A user with an admin role will have visibility and editing ability to all areas of the Quivers Admin Panel. These users can claim orders, change business settings, update products, marketplace configurations, download and review reports, and also update and manage shipping and warehouse settings.
Sales - A user with a sales role will only have access and visibility into the Orders tab on Quivers, and the Reporting tab on Quivers. They will not have access or visibility into any other features on Quivers. Most commonly this is the role used for the accounting resource.
View Only - A user with view only will be able to see everything within Quivers, but will not be able to make any changes.
5. Click the blue "Add User" button to complete the steps of sending an invite to a new user. The user added will receive an email inviting them to join Quivers. If they have never been invited to Quivers, they will configure a password once they click the link in the email
Manage Existing Users
Edit an Existing User - to change the role of an existing user, simply navigate to the "User" section and click the dropdown to the right of the user's email. Then, select the new role and click the blue "Save" button
Delete an Existing User - to delete a user from the Quivers Admin Panel, navigate to the "User" section and click the red trashcan icon to the right of the user's email you wish to delete
This section allows you to add custom messages to packing slips created by the Quivers system. Simply click the "Custom Messages" tab in the Settings of your admin panel. Then, utilize the text input box to type up your custom message. Be sure to click the blue "Save" button once complete to save your message to all generated packing slips.