Adding and Launching New Products Checklist
Products are what you sell on your various Storefronts (Marketplaces) in Quivers. You can add a product in Quivers by uploading using our Catalog Import Tool, or entering the information directly into Quivers. If your products have options, like size or color, then you would add variants for each combination of options within the product.
You can view, add, update, and organize your products within the "Products" tab in your Quivers Admin Panel.
When adding new products to Quivers, there are a few steps to complete before your products are ready to be live on the Storefront (Marketplace).
Here is a brief checklist for when you add new products to Quivers:
- Create New Product
- Add Shipping Policies to Product
- Add Product to Claiming Groups (if applicable)
- Add Product to Marketplace
Adding New Products
1. From the Quivers Admin Panel, navigate to "Products" in the left-hand rail
2. From the Products Page, select the NEW + button from the top right-hand corner of the screen
3. Enter the name of your product and select the blue "OK" button
4. Add product details by double clicking on the newly created product in the list