Add Products to Shipping Policies
Shipping policies control where your products can be shipped to, and how much should be charged for a product to be shipped. You can have as many shipping policies as needed based on weight, amount of order, or the quantity of products purchased.
Before products can be added to a shipping policy, the following need to be completed:
There are two different ways to add a product to a shipping policy:
Adding products to shipping policies: From the Product view screen.
1. Navigate to "Products" from the Quivers Admin Panel in the left-hand rail
2. Find the product you want to set a shipping policy for
*Note: from the product view, only one product at a time can be associated to a shipping policy.
3. Scroll down using the right-hand ribbon menu of the product screen. Active shipping policies will display and can be associated to the product
Adding products to shipping policies: From the Shipping Policy view screen
1. Navigate to "Shipping" from the Quivers Admin Panel in the left-hand rail
2. Select the blue pencil icon to the right of the shipping policy to associate products to that shipping policy
3. Scroll to the "Items" section within the shipping policy
4. You can then either check off certain items or use the "Check All" button to select all items in the catalog or all items in a specific folder
Article is closed for comments.