Installing and whitelisting a HoverCart for your site
1. First, locate the HOverCart's insertion code within your Quivers Admin panel by navigating to "Storefronts" (this is found under the "Marketplaces" navigation item in the left-hand rail)
2. Click the blue pencil icon to the right of the Storefront name you wish to apply to your website
3. Then, click "HoverCart" in the top navigation above the right-hand side content of the Storefront panel; this will open your HoverCart settings:
3. Click the blue "Click to Copy" button to copy your HoverCart's insertion code for placement on your site
4. Numerous install types can be set up with this code, installation instructions for both Store Embedded and Add to Cart Embedded installations can be found on the Quivers Developer Portal
Domains must be whitelisted for a HoverCart to be installed. Domain whitelisting supports wildcards (*) and IP addresses, and can be used with a specific subdomain.
To add the domains to your HoverCart instance, simply click the blue "+Add" button next to "Domains" as seen in the screenshot above.
We recommend adding your domain without a subdomain and with a wildcard to ensure consumers can access your site both with and without a www in their URL. The following are all valid examples of whitelisted domains:
*Note: a wildcard will allow your HoverCart to be shown on any subdomain for your server; you may want to use specific URLs for private marketplaces.