How to Associate a Storefront to a Consumer Group
By associating a consumer group with a storefront, you indicate that the storefront is not available for public viewing and should only be available to the users in your consumer group. All consumers will first see a login view on any storefront associated with a consumer group.
Let's take a look at the steps to make a storefront "private" by adding a consumer group.
- Select "Marketplaces" from the left-hand Quivers menu.
- Click on Storefrontsin the sub-menu of "Marketplaces" on the left-hand side of the panel.
- Once in the storefront editor, select the “Consumer Groups” tab.
- On this page, you will find the option Enable Private Access. Consumers mapped under this will be able to view and purchase products on this storefront.
- Using the checkboxes next to each consumer group, select which groups should have access to this storefront and then click on Save.