Adding and Assigning Consumers to Groups
You can manually add Consumers to any Consumer group. This can be done for groups tied to privileged access Marketplaces (VIP, Shop Employee, etc.) or Discount categories.
*Note: if you manually add a Shop Employee this person will not be attached to a shipping location at checkout.
1. To add a Consumer, navigate to the "Consumers" tab in the left-hand rail of the admin panel
2. Click the blue "New Consumer" in the upper right-hand corner
3. Enter a First Name, Last Name, and Email for the new Consumer and click the blue "Add New Consumer" button to save
4. Once created, select the new user with the check box to the left of the user's name
*Helpful Tip: You may need to use the search function if you have a lot of users!
5. Select "Add to Group" from the upper right-hand corner and choose the appropriate group for the user
6. Once assigned to the Consumer group, a user will immediately have all associated privileges
*Note: consumers can be assigned to multiple groups if necessary
Article is closed for comments.