Free Shipping with Discount Code
1. Navigate to "Discounts" in the left-hand rail of your admin panel
2. Click the blue "Add Discount" button in the upper right-hand corner; this will open a pop-up with a single input for "Discount Name." Give you discount a name and click the blue "Add Discount" button to save
3. Once saved, click the blue pencil icon to the right of the new discount name to edit
4. In the edit Discount screen, you'll need to fill out each section. Let's take a look:
Codes - this will be where you create the name of the coupon code to pass on to your consumers. Click the gray "Add Codes" and input the coupon name; you can also add a "Usage Limit" here which limits the number of times a coupon can be used by an individual. Hit the blue "Add Code" button to save
Duration - this section allows you to set a timeframe for when the coupon code is valid; after the end date the coupon will no longer be valid
Discount - here you will dictate what the discount does and which Marketplace it applies to. In the Discount section, there are two pieces:
-Applies to: this dropdown allows you to specify which Marketplace where this discount will be valid
-Discount: here are are three options for the discount, for our purpose we will select the "Free Shipping" bubble; then simply check off each Product that this discount applies to. This can be done in the gray box that appears by checking off the checkboxes to the left of the product names.
Limits - once the above steps are complete, you may apply addition limits to the discount code such as:
-Prevent using with other Discounts: this is a "yes" or "no" dropdown that determines if the discount can be used with other discounts
-Per User Usage Limit: limit how many times a single user may use this discount
-Total Usage Limit: limit on how many times in total a discount is used
-Per User Savings: limits how much in total a single user can have discounted on an order
-Total Savings: limits how much a single coupon can discount an order
5. After filling out all of the above, the settings will automatically saved and the Discount can be used by consumers
*Note: orders with a discount attached will not be sent to Fulfillers by default unless the "Bypass Connections" toggle is turned on in the upper right-hand corner of the Discount screen.
Article is closed for comments.