How to Add a New User To the Quivers Admin Panel
1. Navigate to "Settings"in the Quivers admin panel by clicking on the the Settings option in the left-hand rail
2. Select "Users" from the top navigation that appears above the content on the right-hand side of the screen
3. Then, click the blue "Add new user" button in the upper right hand corner; this will open a pop-up window with four inputs
4. Fill out each input as directed
First Name - first name of the user
Last Name - last name of the user
Email - email of the user, and where the "Registration" email from Quivers will be sent
Role - role of the new user
Let's take a look at each option for the "Role" input:
Admin - A user with an admin role will have visibility and editing ability to all areas of the Quivers Admin Panel. These users can claim orders, change business settings, update products, marketplace configurations, download and review reports, and also update and manage shipping and warehouse settings.
Sales - A user with a sales role will only have access and visibility into the Orders tab on Quivers, and the Reporting tab on Quivers. They will not have access or visibility into any other features on Quivers. Most commonly this is the role used for the accounting resource.
View Only - A user with view only will be able to see everything within Quivers, but will not be able to make any changes.
5. Click the blue "Add User" button to complete the steps of sending an invite to a new user