The catalog Settings adjust the settings of how your Product Catalog displays in the HoverCart. Let's have a look at the available options for Catalog Settings.
- Limit Quantity Based on Inventory - If set to "Yes," a consumer will not be able to purchase an item at a quantity which exceeds the amount of stock available for that item (based on the warehouses associated with this marketplace).
- Product Data Cache TTL - This controls how long product data is cached for in minutes. The default is 3 hours. If you require product or inventory data to reflect changes more accurately or when they occur, set this value lower. Zero is not recommended as performance of the shopping experience will suffer. No less than 5 minutes is recommended.
- Custom "Out of Stock" Text - When a product is not for sale due to a lack of available stock (the Warehouse Inventory Stock Level is below the Minimum Stock requirement), this text will be displayed instead of "Out of Stock."
- Show Pricing for Unavailable Products - If set to "No," products which are out of stock or unavailable for purchase will show "Contact Us for Pricing" rather than the product price. If "Yes," pricing will show regardless of whether or not the product can be purchased.
- Custom "Contact Us For Pricing" Text - When a product does not have a price available, this text will be displayed instead of "Contact us for pricing."