These settings will allow you to adjust how the Quivers HoverCart Ribbon will display.
- Ribbon Position - You can choose if you want the HoverCart ribbon to show on the top or towards the right of the page. If Right Alignment is selected, the HoverCart ribbon will show on the far right side of the page. This is the default ribbon position. If Top Alignment is selected, the HoverCart ribbon will display along the top of the page.
- Ribbon Style - If Fullsize Ribbon is selected, the HoverCart ribbon will span all the way across the screen. If Hovering Ribbon is selected, it hovers over the content and displays partially across the page.
- Show Ribbon Icons - If ShowIcons is turned on, the HoverCart ribbon will display the Glyphicon Icons for each page button (e.g. the "Cart" icon for the Shopping Cart). Icons are turned on by default.
- Custom Ribbon Div ID/DisplayElement - Entering a div id or other display element name in the field below will determine where on the page the content for the HoverCart Ribbon will display. It refers to the 'id' attribute of an HTML element on the page.
- *If used, the Ribbon's default appearance (CSS) will not be used. This allows for the ribbon to be styled as desired for its custom location.
- *DO NOT USE ID NAMES SUCH AS "QuiversHoverCart" and "QuiversContent". These are reserved element ids.
- Ribbon Logo - The below field specifies a custom image URL to use for the HoverCart Ribbon. If left blank, the Quivers "Q" logo will display.
- The below tab allows you to adjust the color of the Ribbon along with the adjustment of the Font color.