1. Select Payouts from the left-hand rail menu of your Quivers Panel.
2. You will be shown your Stipe and Paylution Accounts which you can select to add details.
3. To add details click on the VIEW option, You will need to populate the contact details with the individual who you want to have access to the Paylution account. Typically this would be the individual who acts as the accounting role for the business.
4. And once the Paylution Account Details has been populated please click on the SAVE button on the top hand right corner.Once the details of the user have been populated in the Quivers Admin Panel, the user will receive an email to activate the Paylution account and configure the business information in Paylution.
1. Paylution Account - Paylution (www.paylution.com) is an easy-to-use, secure, global online Pay Portal dedicated to your organization and its associates.
Paylution allows you to receive payments electronically and transfer them quickly and efficiently into your bank account. For more information on Paylution, please visit the Quivers knowledge base article: What is Paylution?
Merchant ID - When your Paylution account is created, the Paylution login will request your merchant id. This field in Quivers provides the merchant id you can use when configuring your Paylution account.
Account Receivable Contact - The contact included in this section will be considered the accounting contact for Quivers. This user will receive the Paylution activation email to configure the bank information on Paylution. This information is required to process and create your Paylution account.
2. Stripe Account Verification - As Quivers migrates from Paylution to Stripe, you may continue using the Paylution pay portal until otherwise notified by Quivers. If you have been notified that you are now utilizing Stripe for payouts of the settlement period, reference this help article: Entering Bank and Bank Contact Details Into Quivers.