1. Select Payouts from the left-hand rail menu of your Quivers Panel.
2. You will be shown your Stipe and Paylution Accounts which you can select to add details.
3. To add details click on the VIEW option, You will need to populate the contact details with the individual to who you want to have access to the Paylution account. Typically this would be the individual who acts as the accounting role for the business.
4. And once the Paylution Account Details have been populated please click on the SAVE button on the top-hand right corner. Once the details of the user have been populated in the Quivers Admin Panel, the user will receive an email to activate the Paylution account and configure the business information in Paylution.
1. Paylution Account - Paylution (www.paylution.com) is an easy-to-use, secure, global online Pay Portal dedicated to your organization and its associates.
Paylution allows you to receive payments electronically and transfer them quickly and efficiently into your bank account. For more information on Paylution, please visit the Quivers knowledge base article: What is Paylution?
Merchant ID - When your Paylution account is created, the Paylution login will request your merchant id. This field in Quivers provides the merchant id you can use when configuring your Paylution account.
Account Receivable Contact - The contact included in this section will be considered the accounting contact for Quivers. This user will receive the Paylution activation email to configure the bank information on Paylution. This information is required to process and create your Paylution account.
How to Configure Auto Transfer in Paylution
Auto Transfer allows you to set up automatic transfers of the funds from your Pay Portal to your bank account so that you can set it and forget it!
*Note: In order to set up Automated Transfer, you will need to have a bank account linked to your Pay Portal.
Set up Auto Transfer in your Pay Portal
1. Click on Transfer in your Pay Portal menu of Paylution
2. Under Actions: select "Create Auto Transfer"
3. Select "Confirm"
If you have at least one bank account saved in your Pay Portal, you will see them listed here. If you do not yet have any saved bank accounts, you can add one by clicking on Add New Transfer Method.
Auto Transfer Advanced Options
Advanced Auto Transfer options allow you to split transfers between 2 or 3 different bank accounts, as well as configure a minimum transfer amount.
- Select Transfer in your Paylution menu
- Under Actions, select "Create Auto Transfer"
- When in the Auto Transfer page, Select the Advanced tab
- Select the account under Transfer Method and set the % field to the right. The total for all chosen Transfer destinations must equal 100%
*Note: Under Additional Options, you can choose the frequency of your Auto Transfer. You can choose either daily or monthly. If you choose monthly, you can select the date on which the first Auto Transfer is to take place.
- If you would like your incoming payments to be forwarded to your bank account as quickly as possible, select the daily Auto Transfer frequency.
- Auto currency conversion: If you get paid in a different currency than the currency used by your Transfer destinations, select the currency in which you get paid here. This will ensure that the funds arriving in your Pay Portal are converted and transferred into your local currency.
- Minimum Auto Transfer amount: For example, you can set your account to only perform a transfer once you have accumulated a minimum of $100 in payments.
Please note all Auto Transfer destinations selected must use the same currency. This means that you may not set one of your Auto Transfer destinations as a USD bank account and another as a CAD bank account.
Article is closed for comments.