How to Add and Manage Users
Any business entity on Quivers can add as many users as they want to have access to the Quivers Admin Panel. Each user listed in this screen is able to configure custom notification preferences. To take a look at all notification preference options per user, visit Managing Notification Options.
Adding New Users
1. Select Settings from the left-hand rail menu of your Admin Panel
2. From the top tab menu, select the tab labelled "Users"
3. Then, click the blue "Add new user" button in the upper right hand corner; this will open a pop-up window with four inputs
4. Fill out each input as directed:
First Name - first name of the user
Last Name - last name of the user
Email - Email of the user, and where the "Registration" email from Quivers will be sent (Use the email address you would like to be associated with the business. As an example, you may not want to use someone's personal email over their work email address if you want the work email address associated to Quivers)
Role - role of the new user
Let's take a look at each option for the "Role" input:
Admin - A user with an admin role will have visibility and editing ability to all areas of the Quivers Admin Panel. These users can claim orders, change business settings, update products, and marketplace configurations, download and review reports, and also update and manage shipping and warehouse settings.
Sales - A user with a sales role will only have access and visibility into the Orders tab on Quivers, and the Reporting tab on Quivers. They will not have access or visibility into any other features on Quivers. Most commonly this is the role used for the accounting resource.
View Only - A user with view only will be able to see everything within Quivers, but will not be able to make any changes.
5. Click the blue "Add User" button to complete the steps of sending an invite to a new user. The user added will receive an email inviting them to join Quivers. If they have never been invited to Quivers, they will configure a password once they click the link in the email
Manage Existing Users
Edit an Existing User - to change the role of an existing user, simply navigate to the "User" section and click the dropdown to the right of the user's email. Then, select the new role and click the blue "Save" button
Delete an Existing User - to delete a user from the Quivers Admin Panel, navigate to the "User" section and click the red trashcan icon to the right of the user's email you wish to delete