Download and Save Receipts
Consumers can download receipts directly from their My Account area on the merchant's website. This can be accessed by clicking the "My Account" link from your order notifications as shown below.
1. Click the My Account link from your Order Confirmation or your Shipping Confirmation email. This email would have been sent from "email@example.com"
Order Confirmation Email My Account Link
Order Shipped Email My Account Link
2. Within the "My Account" area there is a tab for "Orders," click on Orders to see a full list of your order history
3. Select the order you would like to print a receipt for and select the "Print Receipt" button
4. Once the print screen populates, there is an option for "open in PDF preview"
5. This will allow for the document to be saved as a PDF on your computer. The step-by-step instructions are in the video below:
6. Once in the PDF file viewer, select File > Export as PDF:
7. From there, you can rename the document and save it to your computer:
Article is closed for comments.