How to Request a Return
Beginning the return process for your recent order is simple and quick to do from your My Account. You can also alternatively contact the business directly to create the return on your behalf. The business contact details are available on your Order Shipment and Order Confirmation notification.
Below we will look at the steps for the return process from your My Account.
Requesting a Return in Your My Account:
Using the link in your order confirmation or shipping confirmation, you can be directed straight to your account to request a return. Let's take a look at the steps:
1. Click the My Account link from your Order Confirmation or your Shipping Confirmation email. This email would have been sent from "email@example.com"
Order Confirmation Email My Account Link:
Order Shipped Email My Account Link:
2. Select the order for which you wish to request a return.
Dropdown menus will appear asking you the reason for requesting your return:
3. Select the reason for returning the item(s):
4. Select what type of return you would prefer:
5. To confirm the return, select the "Submit Return" button at the bottom of the return request screen
Once you have submitted the return request, the fulfilling business will review and approve or deny your request. If they approve the return, you will receive instructions on how to send the product back. If they deny the request, you will receive a notification as well.