Claiming Regions is a key piece to allowing businesses to fulfill orders from your Merchant. Claiming Regions can be used to interact with the Territory Timer, and can be uniquely configured per fulfiller on Quivers. Let's take a look at how you can create and utilize Claiming Regions.
How to Create and Manage Claiming Regions
- Navigate to the left-hand rail on the panel and click on Fulfillment; in the
dropdown menu, you will see a tab called Claiming Regions
- Once the Territories have loaded, you can choose to edit an existing territory by clicking on the blue pencil icon to the right of the territory OR create a new territory by clicking on the blue "Add New Territory" button.
3. Let's first create a new territory by clicking on the "Add new territory" button; this will open a pop-up that shows two inputs, "Name" and"Locations"
4. Give the new territory a name by filling out the "Name" input
5. Next, select the locations that should be included in this new territory; this can be done by either selecting an entire country or expanding the country and selecting specific regions within that country:
6. After you have made your selections, click the blue "Create Territory"
6. After you have made your selections, click the blue "Create Territory" button to save the newly created territory
Please sign in to leave a comment.