Basic Installation Instructions
- Quivers Integration Extension Package
- BigCommerce setup already running
- Integration Base URL required from Client
- Following details as provided from Quivers:
- Quivers API key
- Business RefId
Quivers Plugin Installation
- Download Link to the App - https://apps.bigcommerce.com/details/18350
- If the app is published on Bigcommerce Marketplace, go to https://www.bigcommerce.com/apps/ and search 'Quivers'
- Click on Get this App → Existing BigCommerce Store
- Log into your BigCommerce account as Administrator and select the store where you wish to install the plugin
- Click on Install. You should see a prompt box with the message 'Quivers is requesting access to your BigCommerce store'. Click Confirm
- You should now be redirected to 'Quivers Integration Settings'
Quivers Integration Settings -
- Once redirected to the Quivers Settings Page, fill all the required fields
- API mode - Select API mode as 'Development' if you are using the plugin on your test environment
- In Business Ref Id, enter the business id provided by your project manager at Quivers
- In API key, enter the Quivers API key shared by your project manager at Quivers
- Click Next
Quivers Store Settings -
- Against the store id on BigCommerce, select Quivers marketplace id, and claiming group id from the drop-down menus
- Save Configuration
Note - You can attach multiple claiming groups against a single marketplace id.
Configure Self-fulfilled Categories -
- After saving the store settings, click on 'Configure Product Categories'
- Select the categories/sub-categories that you wish to be considered for 'Only Merchant Fulfillment' on Quivers
- Save Settings
Change API mode to 'Production'
After configuring Quivers profile, if you wish to change the API mode to 'Production', follow the steps below -
- Log into your BigCommerce account as Administrator
- Select the store you have installed the plugin on
- On the side menu, go to Apps → My Apps → Quivers
- Click Launch
- You should be redirected to the 'Configure Product Categories' Page
- Click on View Quivers Profile → Edit Quivers Profile
- Change the API mode to 'Production' and configure the profile with Production Ref Id and API key
- Click Next and configure Quivers Store settings