PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.0
Validate if Quivers Standard Plugin is installed when Enabling BOPIS
Made an adjustment in the BOPIS plugin to validate if the Quivers Standard Plugin is installed when enabling the BOPIS plugin.
- If the standard plugin is not installed the user will see the following message on the screen -
- "Cannot enable BOPIS as Quivers Plugin is not active/installed. It is mandatory that you install and enable that plugin in order to use this feature. For further assistance, please reach out to email@example.com"
Added BOPIS (Buy Online Pick Up in Store) as a new plugin that once enabled, lets the consumer select “Ship It” or “Pick it Up” when purchasing a product from a Shopware eCommerce store
If the customer selects the option to ship the product at checkout, the order will be fulfilled normally, but if the customer chooses the “Pick it up” option, a new window will pop up with a list of stores closest to the customer’s zip code (based on their location set within their browser)
The plugin also provides the ability to select items that can be shipped as well as picked up from a store within the same order
- It also provides a custom template to display line item-level shipping methods for each item if an order is BOPIS + Shipping
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.8
- Added a pre-order availability checkbox on the product creation screen for both Simple and Variable Products
- This checkbox when saved upon product creation/editing will save it in s_article_attributes table.
- Enabling this flag will sync the ordered item with a pre-order status on Quivers
- Added another field in Quivers Plugin Settings called Preorder Key
- Since "preorder" isn't a standard field in Shopware, you can use this field, to provide the custom field that you have created on the product page to refer to when marking a product for 'preorder'. Please note that you should provide the field name from the API that represents your preorder field on the UI
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.7
Updated Shipping Fee Distribution logic to consider Instore pickup items
Made an adjustment in the standard plugin to not allocate a shipping fee to the Instore Pickup Item in an order
This feature will only work if the Quivers BOPIS plugin is enabled
Hide Zipcode field from Stripe
- Made adjustments within the plugin to hide Zipcode field in Stripe and send Zipcode from 'Customer Billing Address' instead
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.6
Added a new 'Stock on Quivers' field in the product details section
Made adjustments in the plugin add a 'Stock on Quivers' field to the product details page as soon as the Quivers plugin is installed.
Fixed JS error on IE 11
Made adjustments in the plugin to fix the JS error that was showing up in the console on checkout when browsing the website from IE 11.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.5
Fixed the Pay by Card module conflict with Shopware Stripe
Made adjustments in the plugin to not conflict with the Shopware Stripe module if the plugin's 'Pay by Card' module is disabled on checkout.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.4
New Claiming Policy Endpoints
Updated the plugin to use ClaimingPolicies/GetByBusiness to display the storefronts and claiming groups for mapping at the time of plugin setup
- Under Quivers Tax Settings, in the claiming group dropdown, made changes to not show claiming policies whose policy type is ‘blacklist’ (i.e. inclusive = false) as an option to select in the plugin settings
- Added a UPC field on the product creation screen for both Simple and Variable Products. This field when saved upon product creation/editing will save a UPC metadata attribute for the product
- Added another field in Quivers Plugin Settings that will save the UPC text field that will save the metadata attribute client is using to save UPC
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.3
Stripe 3D Secure Implementation
Implemented "3D Secure" in our Stripe checkout workflow.
As a part of this change, customer may have to enter a code received from SMS in order to complete the transaction if their bank requires it
Changed tax labels
Made a label change anywhere our plugins display tax amount
Instead of displaying "Included Tax" or "Tax", we now show "Estimated Included Tax" or "Estimated Tax" respectively
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.2
Added re-captcha v2 (Invisible Mode) in Stripe
- Implemented Re-captcha (Invisible Mode) in Stripe to avoid getting suspicious transactions on the checkout
It will be invoked directly when the customer clicks on a payment button on the site.
If the invisible re-captcha validation fails, we will redirect the user to a visible re-captcha for validation.
Post this, anyone wishing to proceed to the checkout will need to select the reCaptcha checkbox.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.1
Update Statement Descriptor Usage
Made a change in the plugin to use statement_descriptor_suffix instead of using statement_descriptor when creating the charge
Since statement_descriptor_suffix has a shorter maximum length of 10, the plugin will trim down the statement descriptor received from Validate API to 10 if it is more than that.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.0.0
Added functionality to display Included and Additional Taxes on checkout and Order Detail Page
- If the validate API for an order has ‘included taxes’ and includedInSubtotal = true, ‘Included Tax’ label will be displayed on checkout as well as WC order detail page for the admin
If the validate API for an order has ‘additional taxes’ and includedInSubtotal = false, ‘Tax’ label will be displayed on checkout as well as WC order detail page for the admin
Pass 'N/A' as region to Validate API request data
- To handle included taxes from failing to display on checkout, made an adjustment in the plugin to pass N/A as a region to the Validate API if there is no region in customer shipping address
- This was also resulting in Validate API failure and Countries API being called on checkout instead
Handle Additional and Included Taxes
Made an adjustment in Quivers plugin to check for "Included Tax in Subtotal" flag value when getting response from Quivers Tax API.
- If flag is "true", we do not add taxes to the order total, if flag is "false", we add additional tax to the order total.
Tax code for products on Shopware
Made an adjustment in Quivers plugin to add a custom 'Product Tax Code' field in the product edit form.
- Also developed a functionality to pass this product tax code to the Quivers Validate API for tax calculation on checkout.
Added logs to better track plugin errors
Made an adjustment in Quivers plugin to add loggers that would help us in better tracking any plugin errors on client's system.
Stripe Destination Charges
Made an adjustment in Quivers Stripe payment plugin so that each charge is "destination" in Stripe. This change allows both "Transfer destination" and "Transfer amount" to be set on the charge.
Reduce Stripe API Calls
- As per the previous implementation, total no. of Stripe API calls were 3
- Made an adjustment to reduce Stripe API calls from 3 to 2, if the customer already exists i.e.
- API Call 1 - Check for Stripe Customer by email
- API Call 2 - If Customer does not exist, create a new customer. If customer exists, go to step c)
- API Call 3 - Create Charge
Delay Timeout on Tax APIs
Added a 10 second timeout delay on Validate API in the plugin.
Added a 5 second timeout delay on Countries API in the plugin.
Shipping Fee and Discount distribution among line items
- Made an adjustment such that the logic to distribute shipping fee and discount amount among line items is similar to they way Zenith customer order create method calculates it in both the plugin and middleware.
Use CH - Internal API method
- Added a change to ensure that the cloudhub endpoints being used in the plugin are replaced with cloudhub - internal.
Multi currency Support
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to support multiple currencies.
Tax calculation using Countries API
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to add worst case tax to the order total if Validate API fails to return tax on checkout.
Stripe Payment Statement Descriptor
- Payment descriptor for payments made using Stripe for the WooCommerce plugin were using only the default payment descriptor ("QuiversInc").
- Made adjustments so that the charge uses the statement_descriptor property and pass it through Validate API
- Added Stripe as a payment method during checkout.