PACKAGE VERSION - Drupal-1.x-dev
Release Date - 2021-02-8
Updated JSON RPC module
Updated the JSON RPC module in the plugin to 2.x version and above
- Added a UPC field on the product creation screen for both Simple and Variable Products. This field when saved upon product creation/editing will save a UPC metadata attribute for the product
- Added another field in Quivers Plugin Settings that will save the UPC text field that will save the metadata attribute client is using to save UPC
Release Date - 2021-01-28
New Claiming Policy Endpoints
Updated the plugin to use ClaimingPolicies/GetByBusiness to display the storefronts and claiming groups for mapping at the time of plugin setup
- Under Quivers Tax Settings, in the claiming group dropdown, made changes to not show claiming policies whose policy type is ‘blacklist’ (i.e. inclusive = false) as an option to select in the plugin settings
Release Date - 2021-01-27
Changed tax labels
Made a label change anywhere our plugins use tax i.e. on the checkout as well as order details page
Instead of displaying "Included Tax" or "Tax", we now show "Estimated Included Tax" or "Estimated Tax" respectively
Drupal Simple Oauth update
Updated drupal simple oAuth module to version 4.5.0
Release Date - 2020-10-01
Error Handling and Validation Checks on Plugin Settings
- Made improvements in the plugin to better handle and display errors when a user is trying to save plugin settings to avoid manual errors.
Release Date - 2020-09-28
Update Statement Descriptor Usage
Made a change in the plugin to use statement_descriptor_suffix instead of using statement_descriptor when creating the charge
Since statement_descriptor_suffix has a shorter maximum length of 10, the plugin will trim down the statement descriptor received from Validate API to 10 if it is more than that.
Release Date - 2020-08-25
Tax code for products on Drupal
Made an adjustment in the Quivers plugin to add a custom 'Product Tax Code' field in the product edit form.
- Also developed functionality to pass this product tax code to the Quivers Validate API for tax calculation on checkout.
Release Date - 2020-08-11
Added functionality to display Included and Additional Taxes on checkout and Order Detail Page
- If the validate API for an order has ‘included taxes’ and includedInSubtotal = true, ‘Included Tax’ the label will be displayed on checkout as well as the Drupal order detail page for the admin
If the validate API for an order has ‘additional taxes’ and includedInSubtotal = false, ‘Tax’ the label will be displayed on checkout as well as the Drupal order detail page for the admin
Release Date - 2020-07-31
Stripe Payment Statement Descriptor
- Payment descriptor for payments made using Stripe for the Drupal plugin was using only the default payment descriptor ("QuiversInc").
- Made adjustments so that the charge uses the statement_descriptor property and pass it through Validate API
Release Date - 2020-05-13
Added logs to better track plugin errors
Made an adjustment in the Quivers plugin to add loggers that would help us in better tracking any plugin errors on the client's system.
Release Date - 2020-03-06
Expose an API endpoint to get the "Pricelist" of a PV
- Made adjustments in the plugin to expose a new API endpoint that would provide the price list of a PV to get its price in each currency.
- This price was used to calculate discounts on those orders, where there is no code applied
Release Date - 2019-02-06
Pass 'N/A' as a region to Validate API request data
- To handle included taxes from failing to display on checkout, made an adjustment in the plugin to pass N/A as a region to the Validate API if there is no region in the customer shipping address
- This was also resulting in Validate API failure and Countries API being called on checkout instead
Pass Shipping Fee to Validate API
Made a change in the Quivers plugin to send shipping fees from the order to Quivers Tax API.
Delay Timeout on Tax APIs
Added a 10-second timeout delay on Validate API in the plugin.
Added a 5-second timeout delay on Countries API in the plugin.
Shipping Fee and Discount distribution among line items
- Made an adjustment such that the logic to distribute shipping fee and discount amount among line items is similar to the way Zenith customer order create method calculates it in both the plugin and middleware.
Use CH - Internal API method
- Added a change to ensure that the cloud hub endpoints being used in the plugin are replaced with cloud hub - internal.
Tax calculation using Countries API
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to add the worst-case tax to the order total if Validate API fails to return tax on checkout.
Quivers Settings UI and Code Optimisations
- Quivers Settings Form - Allowing Admin to configure stores available in Drupal along with an input field to enter its Quivers Marketplace Id and Quivers Claiming Group
- Code Updated according to Drupal Coding standards and checked it with Coder Sniffer for ‘Drupal’ and ‘DrupalPractice’ extensions.
- Code Optimised for Quivers Tax plugin and reused the methods available in Drupal itself.
- Quivers Permissions added to edit ‘Quivers Settings' form. Module Dependencies added for JSON APIs, stripe, etc.
Added Custom Fields to update Shipment, Refund, and Cancellation Information
- Added Custom Fields Installation - Fields will automatically install when the module is installed and deleted when the module is uninstalled.