PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.7
- Temporary suspension of PayPal support in Quivers until further update.
PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.6
- Made Plugin compatible with PHP 8.1.
PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.5
PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.4
- Custom fees applied on orders are now visible on the checkout.
PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.3
- Supported cart synchronization in case of multiple sites for WooCommerce.
PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.2
- Improved handling of custom fees.
PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.1
- Enabled seamless checkout experience for websites with multi-page checkout.
PACKAGE VERSION 2.0.0
- Improvement to Checkout workflow to handle shipping amounts with the items 'product prices while calculating taxes.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.9
- Re-validating the shipping amount of the shopping cart which has items having different shipment types such as - BOPIS / non-BOPIS.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.8
- Enhancement to support individual product discounts in the customer's shopping cart.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.7
- Rounding of discounts to the closest decimal to be compatible with Quivers data flow.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.6
- Supporting tax codes for all products.
- Shipping charges being rounded to the closest decimal for orders with multiple items.
- Additional validations added to Quivers Plugins Settings to validate the API Key.
- Improvement to restore default profile settings on reactivation of the plugin.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.5
- Shipping fee waiver for BOPIS (By Online - Pickup In Store) items in a customer’s orders.
- Color coded representation of Order synchronization status with Quivers in the order listing on the plugin's Dashboard to help in quickly identifying the order sync progress.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.4
- Advanced logging has been enabled with debug mode. To enable detailed logs across the checkout process, including tax calculations and payment processing. Debug mode can be switched on / off to enable advanced logging from Quivers plugin settings.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.3
Branding of Stripe and PayPal Settings
- In WooCommerce plugin, Quivers payments were listed as 'PayPal' and 'Stripe' (WooCommerce App> settings > payment methods). Now we have branded our Stripe/PayPal implementations as 'Quivers-Pay PayPal' and 'Quivers-Pay Stripe' respectively.
Provided logs at every point where we pass data inside the standard plugins, So there is a debug mode functionality through which we can mark YES/NO the quivers debug mode and get the logs in log tracking files.
- If Debug mode is turned to YES then, it will start tracking log data in DEBUG MODE WOOCOMMERCE.
- If Debug mode is turned to NO then, it will not track logs of DEBUG MODE WOOCOMMERCE.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.2
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.1
- Create a GET API for fetching time zone from WordPress settings.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.9.0
Made plugin compatible with WordPress 5.9.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.9
- Added application logs to verify the website URL for an order on the checkout
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.8
Fixed WP-Bakery module conflict
- Made an adjustment in the Quivers plugin to fix conflict with WPBakery Page Builder version 6.7.0 on the product detail page, which was occurring due to the use of a deprecated function.
Hide Zipcode field from Stripe
- Made adjustments within the plugin to hide Zipcode field in Stripe and send Zipcode from 'Customer Billing Address' instead
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.7
Ability to control Restocking of Refunded Items on Woocommerce
- Customized the Woocommerce Refund Endpoint to accept and update the restock_refunded_items flag
- Added a new field called 'Restock Refunded Items' in the plugin settings
- If enabled, the integration will restock the items when creating a refund on Woocommerce
- Made an adjustment in the Quivers plugin code to check if the Woocommerce plugin is active on a website before running Stripe payment gateway on checkout.
- Made adjustments to the Woocommerce GET product variants endpoint to return them based on modified date time .
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.6
Deactivate the integration when the plugin is deactivated from Woocommerce
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to deactivate the integration when the Quivers Plugin is 'deactivated' from Woocommerce Installed Plugins section.
Added Custom Order Statuses to update orders on Woocommerce
Added the following custom order statuses on Woocommerce -
These statuses are created as soon as the merchant activates Quivers Plugin on their Woocommerce site.
Removed the additional application logs that were added to verify why the checkout slowed down
Removed the additional application logs that were added to identify why the checkout on a Woocommerce website was slowing down specifically when the Quivers Validate API is calculating the tax amount.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.5
Added application logs to verify why the checkout slowed down
Added application logs to identify why the checkout on a Woocommerce website was slowing down specifically when the Quivers Validate API is calculating the tax amount.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.4
Removed Error Logs added to debug Paypal redirection error
Removed the error logs added to debug Paypal redirection error where if an order was placed from Paypal, the customer was able to make payment successfully but not being redirected back to the order receipt page.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.3
Fixed redirection issue from Paypal to Order Receipt Page
Fixed the redirection issue where if an order was placed from Paypal, the customer was able to make payment successfully but not being redirected back to the order receipt page.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.2
Bug Fix on Quivers Settings Page
Made an adjustment in the plugin to allow saving the UPC and Preorder field under Quivers Settings without API timing out if the site had a large no. of products.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.1
Stripe 3D - Save intent id and secret key in session storage
Made a change under the stripe implementation in the plugin to save the payment intent id and secret key in the session storage on the checkout
- This is done to ensure that the payment is successfully authorized using Stripe 3D Secure
- Added a UPC field on the product creation screen for both Simple and Variable Products. This field when saved upon product creation/editing will save a UPC metadata attribute for the product
- Added another field in Quivers Plugin Settings called UPC Field
- Since UPC isn't a standard field in Woocommerce, you can use this field, to provide the custom field that you have created on the product page to refer to when syncing UPCs. Please note that you should provide the field name from the API that represents your UPC field on the UI
PACKAGE VERSION 1.8.0
New Claiming Policy Endpoints
Updated the plugin to use ClaimingPolicies/GetByBusiness to display the storefronts and claiming groups for mapping at the time of plugin setup
- Under Quivers Tax Settings, in the claiming group dropdown, made changes to not show claiming policies whose policy type is ‘blacklist’ (i.e. inclusive = false) as an option to select in the plugin settings.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.9
Stripe 3D Secure Implementation
Implemented "3D Secure" in our Stripe checkout workflow.
As a part of this change, the customer may have to enter a code received from SMS in order to complete the transaction if their bank requires it
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.8
Added a pre-order availability checkbox on the product creation screen for both Simple and Variable Products
This checkbox when saved upon product creation/editing will save an is_preorder metadata attribute to the wp_postmeta table for the product
- Enabling this flag will sync the ordered item with a pre-order status on Quivers
- Added another field in Quivers Plugin Settings called Preorder Key
- Since "preorder" isn't a standard field in Woocommerce, you can use this field, to provide the custom field that you have created on the product page to refer to when marking a product for 'preorder'. Please note that you should provide the field name from the API that represents your preorder field on the UI
Changed tax labels
Made a label change anywhere our plugins use tax i.e. on the checkout as well as order details page
Instead of displaying "Included Tax" or "Tax", we now show "Estimated Included Tax" or "Estimated Tax" respectively
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.7
Added the following custom order statuses on Woocommerce -
These statuses are created as soon as the merchant activates Quivers Plugin on their Woocommerce site.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.6
Re-captcha to only be called at checkout
- Some e-commerce sites use their own re-captcha on site pages. As a result of which the presence of two CDN files (Quivers plugin and e-commerce) was leading to a conflict on the site pages
- Made a change in the plugin such that our CDN file would only be visible at the checkout page
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.5
Removed select2 library
- Removed select2 library from existing plugin code and made it a plain JS component.
Invalid Payment Method Error
- Fixed the invalid payment method error that came up when placing orders with Quivers Stripe and Paypal on WC checkout
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.4
Fixed jQuery Error
- There is a js code that the plugin uses on the Quivers tax-settings page to return claiming groups. This code was being called on each page of the site which was causing an error on some of the pages where the select2 library isn't found
- Added a check on js to only invoke the code if on Quivers tax-settings page else this code will not be loaded.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.3
Updated Stripe API version
- Made a change in the plugin to use Stripe API version 2019-09-09 or above.
Added re-captcha v2 (Invisible Mode) in Stripe
- Implemented Re-captcha (Invisible Mode) in Stripe to avoid getting suspicious transactions on the checkout
It will be invoked directly when the customer clicks on a payment button on the site.
If the invisible re-captcha validation fails, we will redirect the user to a visible re-captcha for validation.
Post this, anyone wishing to proceed to the checkout will need to select the reCaptcha checkbox.
Fixed Order Amount Discrepancy Issue
- Made a change in the plugin to use the total calculated by Validate API and send it to Stripe for authorization
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.2
Error Handling and Validation Checks on Plugin Settings
- Made improvements in the plugin to better handle and display errors when a user is trying to save plugin settings to avoid manual errors.
Note - Once the client installs this plugin version, they would need to resave Quivers and Quivers Tax settings as the claiming groups mapping has been moved to the Quivers Tax Tab.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.1
Update Statement Descriptor Usage
Made a change in the plugin to use statement_descriptor_suffix instead of using statement_descriptor when creating the charge
Since statement_descriptor_suffix has a shorter maximum length of 10, the plugin will trim down the statement descriptor received from Validate API to 10 if it is more than that.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.7.0
Paypal - Critical Error Displayed on UI
- Fixed the issue for orders placed using Paypal where even though the payment for the order was successful, the user was never redirected back to the site showing that the order is placed successfully. It instead displayed an error message - "There is a critical error on your website."
Added logs on Order Detail Page to track status updates
- Added logs in the plugin on the order detail page to check where are the status updates coming from (Middleware or Kleinn’s WC site)
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.9
Fixed tax calculation issue
- Fixed the issue behind tax being overridden by a custom check to 'Remove all cart fees' on checkout
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.8
Stripe Card UI issue
- Fixed the Stripe Card UI that was distorted on checkout
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.7
Added logs in the plugin to identify why the statement descriptor for some orders is 'QUIVERSINC'
- Added logs in the plugin to investigate why Stripe statement descriptor for some orders is QUIVERSINC instead of the Marketplace Merchant Name returned by the validate API.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.6
Disable using HTTP 100 in Middleware API
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to disable using HTTP 100 status code as a response from middleware API. This was currently resulting in failing to unhold an order on Woocommerce.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.5
Added logs to investigate why some Orders are being authorized without tax
- Added logs in the plugin to investigate why some orders are being authorized without tax amount on checkout
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.4
Added logs to verify the 'Restriction of Unhold Operation' Functionality
- Added logs in the plugin to verify the issue behind why some orders on woocommerce cannot be removed from Unhold Status even though they aren't shipped by fulfillers on Quivers.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.3
Added functionality to make total exclusive of taxes when hide tax at checkout enabled
- If the Hide Tax at checkout functionality is enabled at checkout, then additional taxes should not be included in the order total at checkout.
The taxes should be displayed as-is on the Order Detail page for the admin
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.2
Added functionality to display Included and Additional Taxes on checkout and Order Detail Page
- If the validate API for an order has ‘included taxes’ and includedInSubtotal = true, ‘Included Tax’ the label will be displayed on checkout as well as WC order detail page for the admin
If the validate API for an order has ‘additional taxes’ and includedInSubtotal = false, ‘Tax’ the label will be displayed on checkout as well as WC order detail page for the admin
Pass 'N/A' as a region to Validate API request data
- To handle included taxes from failing to display on checkout, made an adjustment in the plugin to pass N/A as a region to the Validate API if there is no region in the customer shipping address
- This was also resulting in Validate API failure and Countries API being called on checkout instead
Added Hide Tax on checkout functionality
- If the user selects to Hide Tax on Checkout from Quivers Tax settings, no tax will be displayed on checkout.
- Steps to enable/disable Hide Tax on Checkout -
- Go to Quivers Tax setting on WooCommerce Admin Panel.
- A dropdown with the label 'Hide Tax at Checkout' will be visible.
- Select Yes/No according to requirement.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.1
Moved Tax Code to Inventory section under Product Settings
- Moved the 'Product Tax Code' field from General to the Inventory section of the product edit form.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.6.0
Handle Additional and Included Taxes
Made an adjustment in the Quivers plugin to check for the "Included Tax in Subtotal" flag value when getting a response from Quivers Tax API.
- If the flag is "true", we do not add taxes to the order total, if the flag is "false", we add an additional tax to the order total.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.9
Returning tax in order currency
Made customization in Quivers plugin to handle currency conversion for Aquascape when sending prices to Quivers Tax API.
Pass Shipping Fee to Validate API
Made a change in the Quivers plugin to send shipping fees from the order to Quivers Tax API.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.8
Tax code for products on Woocommerce
Made an adjustment in the Quivers plugin to add a custom 'Product Tax Code' field in the product edit form.
- Also developed functionality to pass this product tax code to the Quivers Validate API for tax calculation on checkout.
Implementing Logs on Client Side
Added logs at the client-side to help us better track the checkout errors.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.7
Added logs to better track plugin errors
Made an adjustment in the Quivers plugin to add loggers that would help us in better tracking any plugin errors on the client's system.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.6
Stripe Destination Charges
Made an adjustment in the Quivers Stripe payment plugin so that each charge is "destination" in Stripe. This change allows both "Transfer destination" and "Transfer amount" to be set on the charge.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.5
No Restriction on Unholding the orders that do not exist on Quivers
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to not restrict 'unholding' an order on Woocommerce that does not exist on the Quivers Admin Panel.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.4
Reduce Stripe API Calls
- As per the previous implementation, the total no. of Stripe API calls were 3
- Made an adjustment to reduce Stripe API calls from 3 to 2, if the customer already exists i.e.
- API Call 1 - Check for Stripe Customer by email
- API Call 2 - If the Customer does not exist, create a new customer. If the customer exists, go to step c)
- API Call 3 - Create Charge
Delay Timeout on Tax APIs
Added a 10-second timeout delay on Validate API in the plugin.
Added a 5-second timeout delay on Countries API in the plugin.
Shipping Fee and Discount distribution among line items
- Made an adjustment such that the logic to distribute shipping fee and discount amount among line items is similar to the way Zenith customer order create method calculates it in both the plugin and middleware.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.3
Quivers PayPal - Discounts orders failing on checkout
- Added a fix to ensure that a discounted orders paid using Paypal are placed successfully
Use CH - Internal API method
- Added a change to ensure that the cloud hub endpoints being used in the plugin are replaced with cloud hub - internal.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.2
Quivers PayPal - Production mode not working
- When making a payment using PayPal, the site was being redirected to the production payment platform, but after being redirected back from Paypal to WC, before authorizing the payment it was referencing to the sandbox environment. This has been fixed.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.1
Stripe error message customizations
- Made an adjustment to show customized error messages from Stripe to provide a better user experience and reduce abandoned cart problems due to payment failure.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.5.0
Changing the API mode should point to the production
- Made an adjustment to ensure when changing the API/Development from 'sandbox' to 'production' should point to the production environment.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.4.9
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to support multiple currencies.
Tax calculation using Countries API
- Made an adjustment in the plugin to add the worst-case tax to the order total if Validate API fails to return tax on checkout.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.4.7
Backward Compatibility Support
- Made an adjustment for the plugin to support PHP version 5.3 and above.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.4.6
Save Customer Name and Email Address in Stripe
- Made an adjustment in the plugin code to save the customer's first name and last name along with the email address in Stripe.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.4.5
Partial refunds in WooCommerce
- Made an adjustment in the plugin code so that any partial refunds relayed from Quivers do not automatically refund the complete order in WooCommerce.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.4.4
Relay orders to Quivers Demo
- Made an adjustment in the plugin code so that the orders placed on Woo Commerce are synced to Quivers 'Demo' environment.
PACKAGE VERSION 1.4.3
Stripe Payment Statement Descriptor
- Payment descriptor for payments made using Stripe for the WooCommerce plugin was using only the default payment descriptor ("QuiversInc").
- Made adjustments so that the charge uses the statement_descriptor property and pass it through Validate API
Passing refId to Validate API
- Replaced product 'id' with refId to map another system's id to a field in Quivers
- Added PayPal as a payment method during checkout.
- Added Stripe as a payment method during checkout.
Restriction of Unhold operation
- Added 'On-hold' API call that issues an alert message - 'This order is currently available to fulfillers, claimed by a fulfiller, or undergoing fraud review. Are you sure you want to proceed with processing this order?'
- If the order has been shipped by a fulfiller and the user proceeds with the order on WooCommerce, he/she will be restricted from 'un-holding' the order on WooCommerce thus displaying an error message - ' Error during the status transition. Order status cannot be changed from on-hold to processing, because this order is already shipped by a Fulfiller.'