About Lightspeed Retail
Enabling this App will allow you to automatically sync your inventory positions from your Lightspeed Retail store to the Quivers platform.
How it works
To use this App, you must have an active Lightspeed Retail account. To fully activate this App, please follow these steps:
- Click "Add App" above to add this App to your business on Quivers.
- Once the App has been added, you will be given the option to authenticate your Lightspeed account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to authenticate your account; this will open a window where you can enter your login credentials for Lightspeed Retail; proceed to sign in through this pop-up.
- After you have signed in through the pop-up, click the Authorize Application. This will authorize the Quivers platform to pull your inventory positions into our platform.
- After this, you should see the Connection Successful message on your app details view. This will indicate that Quivers is ready to start pulling your inventory positions from Lightspeed.
- Quivers only accepts inventory positions that have a UPC value. We do not sync across inventory positions based on SKU or other identifiers. This is because the UPC uniquely maps to a Merchant product and is the only way to guarantee we know the inventory position you have identified matches the UPC being purchased. SKU is not used because a given SKU may be duplicated across many different merchants' products.
- Depending on the number of inventory positions in your Lightspeed account, the initial sync may take some time to pull across all your inventory positions. Once all of your inventory positions are pulled across, they will be updated regularly.
- Once you have completed your configuration, you can configure how frequently this App will check your Lightspeed account for updated inventory positions.