Shipstation allows you to centrally manage all your shipping in one place, giving access to a range of rates/carriers. The Quivers ShipStation Import Report, allows you to export your orders from Quivers in a CSV format, that can be imported directly into Shipstation.
- Navigate to the "Reports" section in the Quivers Admin Panel.
- Next, click on the "Order Details" tab.
- Scroll towards to bottom of the page, you will see the "Shipstation Import".
- Click the menu in the top right of the report to download the CSV file.
Once downloaded, open Shipstation and import your orders following the steps below. More detailed instructions can be found in Shipstation’s Help Centre.
- Now On the Orders tab, click Other Actions and choose Import Orders.
- Click + Select File in the Import Orders screen.
- Locate your orders CSV file and click Open.
- Select the store you want to import to from the Import to Store drop-down menu.
- Select Create a new field mapping if this is your first CSV import.
- Click Upload.
Please sign in to leave a comment.